Appreciation So Voice has been out for a whole day... (2 Viewers)

Favorite song on the EP?

  • Voice

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Found You

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HORIZON

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vanilla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURNT AND BURNT

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SIGNAL

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
...and I've just now listened to the EP. I didn't have a chance to earlier because of HW and stuff. AND OMG. Bless. This is the best thing to be released in 2019 so far. As expected, all of the songs are bops. Just listen to Voice.


Taeyeon's voice is a blessing to this world.:maheart: :maheart: :maheart:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm loving Horizon :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread