- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,940
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
we live in the 4th floor and somehow a rat sneaked under the door in our balcony 
so we first noticed that a peanut bag got a hole in it which is strange because that cover is very strong and never gets holes, my uncle suspected it to be a rat but I dismissed it cuz why would we have a rat all the way up here??
Then that night at midnight, as we were trying to sleep, we heard what sounded like a ladel falling or being rustled
my uncle went and checked and he said he saw a rat against the window, he hunted through all the shelves and places but we didn't find it, then the next day, the peanuts were attacked again, we had put it into a thick cloth bag and the rat bit a hole into that too 
then yesterday, we found a potato in another room that got bitten up and half eaten so we suspected it to be there, my uncle prodded at everything and it ran out underneath a bed
We lost it despite there being next to nothing under there but my uncle made a racket moving things that it finally ran out, I was watching from another bed in the next room and I freaked cuz it was a monster rat, bigger than I'd expected
there is a door next to my bed, it ran into it and then to the kitchen and we decided it went out under the door again as we upturned the house to find it and didn't 
we let out a bag of peanuts and they were not attacked so that means its likely gone
so we first noticed that a peanut bag got a hole in it which is strange because that cover is very strong and never gets holes, my uncle suspected it to be a rat but I dismissed it cuz why would we have a rat all the way up here??
Then that night at midnight, as we were trying to sleep, we heard what sounded like a ladel falling or being rustled
then yesterday, we found a potato in another room that got bitten up and half eaten so we suspected it to be there, my uncle prodded at everything and it ran out underneath a bed
We lost it despite there being next to nothing under there but my uncle made a racket moving things that it finally ran out, I was watching from another bed in the next room and I freaked cuz it was a monster rat, bigger than I'd expected
we let out a bag of peanuts and they were not attacked so that means its likely gone
Last edited: