- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
A kiwi maybe![]()
Pineapplez 🍍 🍕
Guys u need to explain whyprobably a cherry
And you're yummy too?its yum![]()
cause I am small and I guess I am also a little sour and sweet in a way like cherries areGuys u need to explain why![]()
I never ate cherries just on their own ro know that they were sour :ocause I am small and I guess I am also a little sour and sweet in a way like cherries are
it depends. there are some that are more sour, other that are more sweet.I never ate cherries just on their own ro know that they were sour :o
Well I definitely feel like you're the sweetest of the bunchit depends. there are some that are more sour, other that are more sweet.
awwWell I definitely feel like you're the sweetest of the bunch
because it is small and sweet like mesame![]()
Have you not ever tasted yourself?maybe![]()
I taste like a hoomanHave you not ever tasted yourself?![]()
But some hoomans taste better than othersI taste like a hooman![]()