So...what is the BG and GG tags good for when no one answers? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I find the BG and GG tags a bit too broad tbh.

I consider myself a GG stan as I like many GG's, yet there are loads I'm personally not interested in too. As such, I wouldn't engage in certain content on this forum that involves any of the GG's I'm not interested in.

That's why I never really asked to be tagged in the GG list, only the lists of my faves. (As you have found out in the new DC thread you made).

And naturally, time zones vary for us all :).
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I never found the boy group and girl group tags useful personally as while I am a gg stan since I am interested in a lot of girl groups, I am a casual fan of 95% of those girl groups, so do I really need to be tagged for DIAs teasers when I am only interested in their songs? Not really.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I notice that too. The most successful threads seem to be published at the end of the night or the afternoon for my time zone.
I agree. It's when the forum tends to be most active.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the tags but I'm in a completely different timezone than most users right now. A lot of users are active when I'm sleeping lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It's as you say, many of us are casual fans of most groups so yes... they have their uses in a way but having a tag list for every group separately might be a better choice... Might make it happen, don't take my word for it tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread