So when will YG tell us the date of BP comeback ? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think the comeback will be in 22nd March most likely
This comeback is gonna be rushed just like Square Up era
They didn't film the MV until now
YG really loves to rush everything when it comes to BP
Praying for Great songs unlike Square Up songs and good choreos
Knowing YG track record, we'll probably know more about it once a teaser is released.
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
474
Reactions Received
3,535
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hopefully next week. I think square up was great (had my fav bp song) but 3/4 of it was recorded in 2015. I want something different tho like more slow songs or r&b. 8/9 bp songs are very upbeat which I don’t have a problem with since they still manage to be different from eachother. I’m trusting them to give us 2 or 3 songs like that this time around.

And I don’t think it will be rushed, 4 weeks is more than enough time record an MV and prepare for a comeback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xoxo7
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hopefully next week. I think square up was great (had my fav bp song) but 3/4 of it was recorded in 2015. I want something different tho like more slow songs or r&b. 8/9 bp songs are very upbeat which I don’t have a problem with since they still manage to be different from eachother. I’m trusting them to give us 2 or 3 songs like that this time around.

And I don’t think it will be rushed, 4 weeks is more than enough time record an MV and prepare for a comeback.
How many songs do u think the album will contain?
Some people were saying save 12$
How many songs does a 12$ mini have?
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
474
Reactions Received
3,535
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
How many songs do u think the album will contain?
Some people were saying save 12$
How many songs does a 12$ mini have?
Square up isn’t even $12.. it’s morethan that. The amount of songs doesn’t determine the price it’s more the contents. For example SOLO costs almost the same as square up but it has 1 song. The photobook is bigger tho hence the price being higher.
But since it’s a mini it will be 4-8 songs. Betting on 5 or 6.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xoxo7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread