So which dramas are you all currently watching? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am currently watching Penthouse S2, Tale of 1000 stars, Word of Honor and We Best Love.
Penthouse just ended and.... WTF WHAT WAS THAT WHY WHY WHY :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1:
Tale of 1000 stars made me cry so much this week ..
Word of Honor made go ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ˆ in this week's episode
We Best Love is Finally looking up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
3 of the 4 dramas are ending so I need new ones to watch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Tickita

๐’œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm just trying to finish My Only One. Been watching it for a year now
 
  • Wow
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I should probably mention the countries and the no. Of episodes:
Penthouse S2: 13 episodes, Kdrama.
WoH: 36+1 episodes total. Currently available till episode 21 on YouTube, Chinese drama.
Tale of 1000 stars: 10 episodes, Thai drama.
WBL: 6 episodes, Taiwanese drama.
 

Tickita

๐’œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Holy moly how long is it?!
It's 106 episodes, but what happened was while I was watching it Viki changed it to be exclusive to premium members. So after thinking about it for a few months I went premium.

Plus I just never have enough time to watch an episode.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's 106 episodes, but what happened was while I was watching it Viki changed it to be exclusive to premium members. So after thinking about it for a few months I went premium.

Plus I just never have enough time to watch an episode.
106! Omg my impatient ๐Ÿ‘ could never!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Currently trying to finish True Beauty
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread