Rumor 😲 So you're telling me... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't understand
It's a play on words for foods. For example shrimp fried rice is fried rice with shrimp but it also kind of sounds like shrimp fried some rice :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's a play on words for foods. For example shrimp fried rice is fried rice with shrimp but it also kind of sounds like shrimp fried some rice :haylul:
sorry it is still unclear to me :yolk: is that really English lol:haylul::yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah english is weird some times :jisoosmh:
I agree but I think all languages can be weird even my mother tongue which is French :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree but I think all languages can be weird even my mother tongue which is French :jisoosmh:
True, I think I'll always be confused about why waiters in russian say please when giving your food, it has a slightly different connotation in that case but still why :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
True, I think I'll always be confused about why waiters in russian say please when giving your food, it has a slightly different connotation in that case but still why :jisoosmh:
hmmm interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao this is kinda funny
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
sorry it is still unclear to me :yolk: is that really English lol:haylul::yolk:
We call the dish "shrimp fried rice," so somebody asking if a shrimp really fried the rice is a joke. Because the dish could also be a sentence that says "[A] shrimp fried [the] rice".

"Homecooked meal" = did a home really cook this meal
"Hamburger Helper" = did a hamburger really help

There's probably more, but that's all I could think of.

All in all, it's just a joke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread