so........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a few thread ideas swirling around in my head today so i'll do a multi topic one

do you prefer making threads or posting in them?
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin?
sorry for all the questions this time lol


@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Eww @Vikki @emanresu @twinkle @Ireneisbaee @Sory
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? - both :zoomeyes:
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? - posting in threads
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) - online
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? - literally anything tbh
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? - :zoomeyes:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Posting on them, I rarely have the inspiration to make a good thread
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? Posting in threads because my wall is dead TT
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) Right now, online
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? French food. Mostly their pastries
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I prefer posting in threads. I lowkey get a tiny bit nervous every time before posting one.
I do more posting in threads, but I like both.
Online. I don't really have any super close friends offline right now, and I at least have a few online.
This probably sounds crazy, but I'm really inexperienced when it comes to Chinese food. So I'd like to delve more into that.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Posting in them
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? It depends, for more personal things in profile posts but everyday things in thread posts
are you more popular online or offline? No one here as ever met me in person, so online
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? French food, I have always wanted to cook a French dish
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them?
I prefer to post in them since I’m still too shy to make my own

do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?
I love doing both, the discussions you can join in on the individual profiles are sometimes hilarious. Although, i haven’t done it lately, because I want to read and catch up with everything on the public forum

are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)
idk...I’m a loner both IRL and online, so I can’t judge my popularity. I hate most people anyway.

what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?
hmm no opinion on that... I can try anything...except if I can see the animal shape. I’m not vegetarian but seeing the meat in its entirety, turns me off.

also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin
although what I found out yesterday still shocked me, it’s your identity here. I would miss it if you stopped promoting her.

sorry for all the questions this time lol
it’s okay. Thanks for thinking of me
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? - posting in them
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? - threads
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) - flopping bothways, but more popular online
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? - Thai.
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? - i don't care who it is as long as you keep posting
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im okay with either posting in or making threads, it really depends. I dont post in profiles much, I stick to threads mostly.
Im way more popular online lol. No question about that
Id love to get more into Thai food.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? - posting in them
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? - I like both
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) - I am unpopular in general :pandasad:
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? - I should just learn to cook, I am mess in the kitchen
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? - well, change it if you want, I am okay with it :llama_squish:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Both
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? Threads
are you more popular online or offline? Online, I guess
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? Mexican, I think
Would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? Uh whatever you want, chief
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? - I prefer posting in them, but I do make threads from time to time.
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? - Post in threads
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) - Online. I don't have friends in real life so....
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? - Japanese
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? - Post whoever you want.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Posting, am lazy
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? Threads!
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) Offline - my weird way of talking really shows online, and reading body language is key to me not screwing up a convo
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? Oh man what haven't I eaten that I want to try - real regional chinese food types not americanized versions, they sound so different and delicious
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
-do you prefer making threads or posting in them?
Making

-do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?
in threads

-are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)
Neither one ig

what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?
italian

-also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin?
uh you can use others

-sorry for all the questions this time lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I prefer making threads, I just don't because I end up taking extremely long with every thread because I overthink every little thing lol.
I'm not popular offline or online honestly.
Oooh, probably Indian cuisine.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
do you prefer making threads or posting in them?
- a little of both, replying is a lot easier than making them though and i'm lazy, so... yeah

do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?
- threads

are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)
- idk

what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?
- african except for ethiopian, which i've had quite a few times

also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin?
- who? what?
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you prefer making threads or posting in them?posting in em, making a thread is too much work
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?profile posts
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)offline
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?i am inexperienced with em all except mine. thai food looks good tho
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin?your choice but she is my favorite out of all your biases
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Posting in them

do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? Profile posts/pm

are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) offline

what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? French

also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? Idc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and igloo

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
do you prefer making threads or posting in them?
Making, when don't flop hard :yolk:

do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's?
Usually I have more fun/am more relaxed on profile posts, and on threads I give my serious opinon.

are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems)
I think neither, I have my small net of friends on both and I think it's actually enough.

what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into?
Arabic, Mexican, Korean

also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin?
Keep it or we riot :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and jasque
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
do you prefer making threads or posting in them? Neither
do you prefer posting in threads or profile posts/pm's? Neither
are you more popular online or offline?(credits to an anon for this one, probably ems) Neither
what cultural cuisine that you are inexperienced with would you like to thoroughly delve into? Whoever eats horse meat
also, to those who consistently participate or appreciate my threads, would you like me to switch up the photo i post with them or do you want me to keep with only Dabin? Switch up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread