Social meter - is it strong? (2 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Does your social meter run out really quickly some days? Or does it take a lot time to run out?

And by social meter I mean how long can you be around other people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
D

Deleted member 74

I need me time since I'm a big introvert which I reserve with my reading time at night
crowds I cannot deal with for more than an hour :headache: I get so drained
but depending on the conversations around me, it doesn't run out too quickly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread