- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,348
- Reactions Received
- 76,683
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,130
- Ship
- Wreck
Solji wants that edginess in her lifeI fail, I'm not a man![]()
Solji wants that edginess in her life![]()
Time to become the rough namja I always knew I was
You better be nice to meYes Solji I'll be rough af to others and only nice to you
Pick Me![]()
go get her
![]()
Stream BTS- Fire, then maybeYou better be nice to me![]()
sadly I am way to nice to everyone
the roughest I can get is Gfrineds Rough
I know
poor mom
I have hyuna so be my guestI know
maybe Hani x Me is the otp. she was my first wife after all![]()
That's the best kind of roughsadly I am way to nice to everyone
the roughest I can get is Gfrineds Rough
I have hyuna so be my guest![]()
best family ever omgperfect
I hope you will still be nice to me toughThat's the best kind of rough
But don't worry I'll be rough enough to others to compensate for you![]()
YES. we are a powerful familybest family ever omg