What do people think about this? Of course, I'm not going to excuse her because she is Bisexual and I do think it's wrong that she did it.
However, she has apologized and even went against her agency to apologize to her victim and as long as it's sincere and wouldn't do it again, then I'll still support her.
There really is no excuse for bullying anyone, and although she may have been going through a tough time, I hope that she has learned her lesson.
www.koreaboo.com
'Som Hein dropped out of ‘Idol School’ due to ongoing health issues. She was also accused of being a bully in middle school, which she initially denied but after a back-and-forth with the victim, it did appear that she admitted to participating but said it was due to peer pressure. She did apologize and seemed remorseful by going against her agency to do it, so hopefully, that really is just a part of her past now.'
This is the conversation of Som and the victim:
“Sigh… Please please I wish I didn’t have to see her again.
In middle school she took me to noraebang (karaoke) and added 3 hours of service just to hit me with a microphone, make me kneel on the floor with spit, step on me with high heels, and tell me how huge my nose is, all because you think I talked smack about your friend when I never did.
Then she sends me to buy cigarettes for her and when I come back, she hits me with the noraebang book, but the noraebang owner must have thought it was weird to hear only the instrumentals playing, so he checked in on us.
If it wasn’t for him, she would have continued to hit me.
Thanks to her, I went to see a psychiatrist and moved around a lot because every day was a living nightmare.
She even came out in my dreams, and now she’s popping up on my Facebook and even on television, so I’m reminded of those nightmares.
Please stop showing up everywhere…. I get goosebumps reading about posts claiming that you have a kind heart, especially when you’re extremely cruel… Stop making up your image and please stop showing up everywhere.“
— Choi Min Kyung
“Hello, this is Som Hein.
I’m writing in regards to the posts about my school bullying on Facebook..
First, I’m very sorry for talking about an uncomfortable matter.. At the time I was in 9th grade. When that friend was being bullied, I didn’t directly bully her, but I was a bystander of the bullying.
I was also bullied by the person who assaulted the victim, and when the victim was being assaulted by the bully, I was scared so I just stood next to her and watched her without bullying her myself.
I did say things I shouldn’t have said, and it would have left a huge emotional scar on the victim just seeing me there.
But I can’t sugar coat it and say that I was young and immature, because it was an unforgettable scar that hurt the victim, so I’m deeply reflecting on my actions..
I’ve been reflecting on that and telling myself that it was because I was faint hearted, but after a lot of time had passed, I finally apologized to her.. But for many reasons, in the victim’s eyes, I thought that it would be difficult for her to accept my apology..
So I believe she saw me on Idol School and decided to take to Facebook to post her honest opinion.. Of course, to the victim, this doesn’t provide any grounds to forgive me, because to her, it’s a big trauma.
Anything I do is probably stressful to her and I definitely believe sugar coating my actions as “immature” or “young” is absolutely unacceptable, because no matter how young or immature you are, those actions were wrong so I won’t make any excuses..
I may have been young but .. I gave her an unforgettable emotional scar, so even now, or in the near future, or even several decades away, I’ll continue living with the guilt, and reflect on my actions. I’m deeply apologetic once again for causing this controversy and making you cringe…”
— Som Hein
However, she has apologized and even went against her agency to apologize to her victim and as long as it's sincere and wouldn't do it again, then I'll still support her.
There really is no excuse for bullying anyone, and although she may have been going through a tough time, I hope that she has learned her lesson.
Victim Leaks Full Evidence That Idol School Contestant Was A Bully
Som Hein revealed she chose to withdraw from "Idol School" due to anorexia, but some believe she left for a different reason.
'Som Hein dropped out of ‘Idol School’ due to ongoing health issues. She was also accused of being a bully in middle school, which she initially denied but after a back-and-forth with the victim, it did appear that she admitted to participating but said it was due to peer pressure. She did apologize and seemed remorseful by going against her agency to do it, so hopefully, that really is just a part of her past now.'
This is the conversation of Som and the victim:
“Sigh… Please please I wish I didn’t have to see her again.
In middle school she took me to noraebang (karaoke) and added 3 hours of service just to hit me with a microphone, make me kneel on the floor with spit, step on me with high heels, and tell me how huge my nose is, all because you think I talked smack about your friend when I never did.
Then she sends me to buy cigarettes for her and when I come back, she hits me with the noraebang book, but the noraebang owner must have thought it was weird to hear only the instrumentals playing, so he checked in on us.
If it wasn’t for him, she would have continued to hit me.
Thanks to her, I went to see a psychiatrist and moved around a lot because every day was a living nightmare.
She even came out in my dreams, and now she’s popping up on my Facebook and even on television, so I’m reminded of those nightmares.
Please stop showing up everywhere…. I get goosebumps reading about posts claiming that you have a kind heart, especially when you’re extremely cruel… Stop making up your image and please stop showing up everywhere.“
— Choi Min Kyung
“Hello, this is Som Hein.
I’m writing in regards to the posts about my school bullying on Facebook..
First, I’m very sorry for talking about an uncomfortable matter.. At the time I was in 9th grade. When that friend was being bullied, I didn’t directly bully her, but I was a bystander of the bullying.
I was also bullied by the person who assaulted the victim, and when the victim was being assaulted by the bully, I was scared so I just stood next to her and watched her without bullying her myself.
I did say things I shouldn’t have said, and it would have left a huge emotional scar on the victim just seeing me there.
But I can’t sugar coat it and say that I was young and immature, because it was an unforgettable scar that hurt the victim, so I’m deeply reflecting on my actions..
I’ve been reflecting on that and telling myself that it was because I was faint hearted, but after a lot of time had passed, I finally apologized to her.. But for many reasons, in the victim’s eyes, I thought that it would be difficult for her to accept my apology..
So I believe she saw me on Idol School and decided to take to Facebook to post her honest opinion.. Of course, to the victim, this doesn’t provide any grounds to forgive me, because to her, it’s a big trauma.
Anything I do is probably stressful to her and I definitely believe sugar coating my actions as “immature” or “young” is absolutely unacceptable, because no matter how young or immature you are, those actions were wrong so I won’t make any excuses..
I may have been young but .. I gave her an unforgettable emotional scar, so even now, or in the near future, or even several decades away, I’ll continue living with the guilt, and reflect on my actions. I’m deeply apologetic once again for causing this controversy and making you cringe…”
— Som Hein