Trading Some cards for trade (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

1626452031530.png
1626452005080.png
1626452017686.png

BAEKHYUN for bolded ONLY
I'd accept reroll cards for Jisoo and Wheein if interested, otherwise I will reroll them or roulette them

Mostly looking for these

X1 - Dohyon
SF9 - Taeyang
Treasure - Yoshi Asahi Mashiho Jaehyuk Yedam Junghwan Doyoung


Sets that I've completed that I can reroll from:

ITZY, Stray Kids, EXO, BTS, Seventeen, Astro, ITZY Valentines, Chungha, NCT, BTS Valentines, Dean, TXT, ATEEZ, Monsta X, The Boyz, SHINee, Got7, Oneus, SuperM, ACE, IZ*ONE, ITZY RARE, TXT RARE, ATEEZ RARE, Dreamcatcher, Woodz, P1Harmony, Enhypen


​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have nothing :sadcat:
he's part of a set i want so i'd only trade him for the bolded cards as they are part of sets that I am closer to completing, sorry :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread