Some concert updates (1 Viewer)

chiefchilly1

Girl Group Connoisseur (self proclaimed)
.
Joined
12 December 2022
Messages
2,189
Reactions Received
2,566
Location
NYC
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,443
Fandom
Insomnia
Gender
Male
Attending Billlie’s concert in Jersey next week, then its Kiss of Life the following week in NYC. aespa is also around my area in Feb 2025, unfortunately though its on a random work day and a little too far. Young Posse was in NYC recently but I missed it. Now I’m just waiting for LSFM, and NewJeans, and if aespa ever returns a bit closer. FIFTY FIFTY is also here in December falling exactly on my birthday but still on the fence on that one. No M&Gs on any since I work on each concert day which makes it impossible to even check-in early.

IMG_8378.jpeg

IMG_8379.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread