Some days I wish I was more normal. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Because I'm weird I collect weird things like magnets and different types of metal. I have a can of 1/8" 502 Stainless steel ball bearings. I but I didn't remember that so I opened the can. I was vacuuming and realized I spilled a few. So I was trying to reopen the can so I could put the few I droped back. The lid is really tight so it came off suddenly so now I have to pick up hundreds of tiny steel ball bearings... :dubueh: :idkwhattonamethis::nekosweat:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,149
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Letter openers... that's just weird... Why not collect real knives! :chickill: Hourglasses sounds awesome though!
the story behind that is I used to hate opening letters with my hands so I would use a knife or scissors or something and one day my roommate saw me and said hey you do realise there's things called letter openers right? and I've liked them ever since
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
the story behind that is I used to hate opening letters with my hands so I would use a knife or scissors or something and one day my roommate saw me and said hey you do realise there's things called letter openers right? and I've liked them ever since
I wish you lived closer. We'd fire up my forge and help you make your own letter opener.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread