Some days you should just call in sick... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It's my forth day of working 12 hour shifts so I woke up super miserable. Couldn't get moving so I left the house late. Got to work on time but realized I for got my work badge so I get marked late anyways. Start working and get acid on my head. It's stronger than I thought so i now look like an idiot with a bandage on my head. I have to replace all my safety equipment which is a pain and all the paper work of a work injury. The nurse was nice though. And it's only half way through my shift...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread