Some fanmade keychain merch I bought! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not really the type to buy fanmade merch if it's just replicas of official merch so I tend to buy original creations from fan artists to show them support at the same time as the groups I stan!

I bought the NCT+WAYV one and the Stray Kids one a while ago and they are on my backpack that I take everywhere, I've just ordered Treasure and Itzy as well ^^

edit: also i'm a dumbass for not linking their site

it's here



 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg they’re so cute :shockedcover:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oooh those are super cute :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread