What even are these :haylul: @NCTzen
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 November 2020 #1 What even are these @NCTzen Reactions: JimmyBacon, QueenB, JakeyWantsCakey and 5 others
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 16 November 2020 #2 oh god- Reactions: Ahsoka
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 16 November 2020 #3 i choked Reactions: Ahsoka
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 16 November 2020 #4 johnny's hair hbdjnsxkcnhwdnc help Reactions: Ahsoka
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 16 November 2020 #5 You have no idea how cool that haircut was :D. Reactions: Ahsoka, lexus and Drew_B
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 November 2020 #6 You young ones will never understand how iconic these haircuts were at the time Reactions: brekker, Ahsoka and honeyfornomoney
uhgr8 Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 534 Reactions Received 827 Location Thedas Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female, Non-Binary 16 November 2020 #7 omggg gsdhsd the emo swoopy hair and then it has to be an ipad selfie too? Reactions: Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 16 November 2020 #8 I remember when I was younger if I ever saw a guy with that cut I’d be like: Yes, that is my future husband Reactions: Ahsoka
I remember when I was younger if I ever saw a guy with that cut I’d be like: Yes, that is my future husband
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 16 November 2020 #9 Life was better when those hairstyles were the trend, period. Reactions: Ahsoka
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 16 November 2020 #10 LOL I still kinda have that haircut Reactions: raymondchouku and Ahsoka
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 November 2020 #11 I mean, I really like it and I wish more idols would go back to these hairdos Reactions: raymondchouku, honeyfornomoney and Ahsoka
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 November 2020 #12 aw Tao's pre-debut pictures some of the best gems of kpop Reactions: Ahsoka
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 20 November 2020 #13 Lol