- Joined
- 18 February 2023
- Messages
- 2,049
- Reactions Received
- 2,998
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
In preparation for Halloween on next Wednesday, I decide to share some Halloween jokes! Please keep in mind that these are hard to find and the ones I could find were made for little kids.
Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves
Why did the zombie get fired? It missed its dead-line.
Since the Halloween jokes aren't that great, here are some normal ones:
A hamburger walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry we don't serve food here".
What do you call hiking U.S. college students? The walking debt.
Why do pimples make horrible prisoners? Because they keep breaking out!
After Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
When everything in life is coming your way, you’re probably in the wrong lane.
There’re many pessimists who got that way by investing in an optimist.
Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
I love you with all my butt. I would say my heart, but it’s just not as big.
Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves
Why did the zombie get fired? It missed its dead-line.
Since the Halloween jokes aren't that great, here are some normal ones:
A hamburger walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry we don't serve food here".
What do you call hiking U.S. college students? The walking debt.
Why do pimples make horrible prisoners? Because they keep breaking out!
After Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
When everything in life is coming your way, you’re probably in the wrong lane.
There’re many pessimists who got that way by investing in an optimist.
Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
I love you with all my butt. I would say my heart, but it’s just not as big.