- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,893
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
That's a good song, better than signal and better by far.
slightly but then it's signal so there's no much down from there!!!That's a good song, better than signal and better by far.
😤
Fancywhat's your least fav twice song then my friend
ik you weren't talking to me, but mine is Set Me Free!what's your least fav twice song then my friend
Fancy
see we have wrong questionable choices lolik you weren't talking to me, but mine is Set Me Free!
what do you have against SMF???see we have wrong questionable choices lol
nothing but surely there's worse songs than that no? lolwhat do you have against SMF???
😤 naursee we have wrong questionable choices lol
call me biased, but imo there are no bad songs in Twice's discography. Some are more chill than I like, but I wouldn't say they're bad per se.nothing but surely there's worse songs than that no? lol
I agree my friend that good and bad are merely subjective words based on preferencecall me biased, but imo there are no bad songs in Twice's discography. Some are more chill than I like, but I wouldn't say they're bad per se.