Some KPS milestones I sadly didn't acknowledge (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't made any threads in the chill zone section in a couple of months :soob:
Thought I would share some milestones on here that I haven't shared

- One year as a cards team member
- Surpassing 12k and 13k messages
- 1,000+ cards in my collection
- Legendary card of my ult
- 70+ common card sets completed
- 60+ badges collected

I know it's not a lot, but I'm happy to how much I can contribute to the forum :uwu:​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pinkie, that's great! :izhug: a year on the cards team is something for sure! (although iirc Nina's been on the CT longer, but still) and did you win that legendary or did you have to trade for it?
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
omgg all of those achievements are awesome, congrats!! i was around a little before u were on the cards team LOL, time flies
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pinkie, that's great! :izhug: a year on the cards team is something for sure! (although iirc Nina's been on the CT longer, but still) and did you win that legendary or did you have to trade for it?
Thank you so much!! :izhug: I won IVE Yujin's leg in one of the recent raffles and was offered the Jennie 2 leg to trade :sanapray:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omgg all of those achievements are awesome, congrats!! i was around a little before u were on the cards team LOL, time flies
Thank you so much!! Time does fly because I still feel like I joined yesterday :haylul: Also wanted to say you have made a great return :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: magikarp

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
well done stoked for you
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Thank you so much!! Time does fly because I still feel like I joined yesterday :haylul: Also wanted to say you have made a great return :sanapray:
of course!! and yeah LOLLL and THANK YOU !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,185
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,477
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Those are some great milestones for sure!
I remember when we were pretty close in post number. I don’t think I’m catching up any time soon :jisoosmh:
You’ve definitely made your mark here. Congrats 🎉
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Those are some great milestones for sure!
I remember when we were pretty close in post number. I don’t think I’m catching up any time soon :jisoosmh:
You’ve definitely made your mark here. Congrats 🎉
We were so close before. I still don't know how I did these milestones quick :leavingmind: Thank you so much!! I'm happy to be part of this communiy:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
- One year as a cards team member
- Surpassing 12k and 13k messages
- 1,000+ cards in my collection
- 70+ common card sets completed
- 60+ badges collected
what, what, WHAT, WDYM??:pepecry1: Its already been a year since you became a CT?? :catcry: you've grown so much as a user so fast
I hope you get to reach many more milestones and that I can be there to see them all:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what, what, WHAT, WDYM??:pepecry1: Its already been a year since you became a CT?? :catcry: you've grown so much as a user so fast
I hope you get to reach many more milestones and that I can be there to see them all:nekolove:
Harmony thank you so much!! :izhug: I still can't believe that I'm this active here. I absolutely want to your milestones as well :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread