Appreciation Some Love Before Christmas (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just some small appreciation for people I care about. I just wanted to spread some love. Sorry if I forgot anyone. :nekolove: I genuinely love all of KS a lot. I may not be the best with messages like these but I just hope that I was able to brighten someone’s day today.

@kuro
My lovely daughter. You probably know by now how much you mean to me. You really are my family and I would do anything for you. I just hope that all the chaos will stop for you because all you deserve is happiness. I love you so much princess.

@bulletproof
It‘s crazy to think how long we have been friends now compa. I just feel so lucky that you were my first friend here and that we have continued to have so much fun together. You are an amazing person. Hope that the following days will be with less stress.

@MashiroQueen
Where do I even begin? You have been such an important part of my life and you really always brighten my day. You are one of those that I never want to miss. I hope you know how much I care about you and that I am there for you no matter what.

@Kiseki
I really appreciate our friendship. Just being random with you and having a good time is wonderful. You really quickly became someone that I care for. Hope the holidays will be filled with lots of fun and love.

@Baechu
Antonio my chingu. You are honestly such a special kid and one of the nicest people I was able to get to know here. Your energy can’t be compared to anyone else. Hope you know how much I cherish you.

@Daydreamer
The sweetest iceberg. I honestly couldn’t imagine a better ship wrecker than you. It‘s always great to talk to you and you really have made me laugh so much. I honestly appreciate you a lot.

@Belgizen
Bel, my lovely wife. No one is like you, honestly. Every interaction with you is filled with joy. You are one special person and I am glad that we are friends.

@Tir
tuuurrr. you are one of the best. KS really wouldn’t be the same without you. you truely are someone who always is so lovely . couldn’t want to be anyone else’s alt.

@Reo
I can‘t believe how long it has been. You are someone that I really don‘t want to miss anymore. You really are a great friend and someone to have a good time with. p.s. I am still waiting for a podcast made by you. The fans want thaty

@mirella
My oldest friend. It‘s so amazing how long we have known each other. It‘s wonderful to share so many memories with you. I hope you know that I will always be there for you.

@RainbowDevil
my lovely bro. we sadly don‘t talk as much but I hope you know I am always here for you. hope you can relax more soon and that you will succeed everything you want to.

@Yangi
cutest Koala. I probably didn’t tell you that enough but you are truely one of the greatest people. It’s so amazing how much we have in common and how we can relate to each other. 96 - sex liner forever.

@umpheri
my cute child. you are so adorable and I am glad to be your mom. you really deserve the world sweetheart.

@RavenHikari
Raven, you wonderful and beautiful girl. It‘s so nice whenever we talk. I really appreciate you and hope we can grow even closer.

@potato
porato, my dear friend. you are an incredible sweet person and I really hope you will never change. You are one of the people that are full of happiness.

@Erae
It has been more than a year now that we have been friends. I truely feel blessed with that because you are an incredible person. I know a lot happened in your life and I just hope that next year will be grand for you.

@ripiasuju
there are not enough words that can describe how amazing you are. I still can’t believe how fast it all happened. There have been so many incredible moments with us. I can‘t stress enough how important you have gotten to me and how much I trust you.

@LeeHoseok
My heart always goes out to you. Talking to you always is so much fun and it‘s nice how we share a ton of opinions. Hope that our friendship will continue for a long time.

@Mangoey
My lovely awards sis. working with you is such a fun experience. It‘s amazing how well we work together and how much trust there is in our team.

@Yolks
YOLKS ... I miss you girl. I hope you will be back soon.

@maruif
maru my co mother in law. we for sure went through iconic times together. I hope you realize how important you are to me and KS.

@DrowningFishy
I hope you know I appreciate you alot. I may not show it a lot but I really have enjoyed the fun we had.

@NASA
I just wanted to tell you that you are such a lovely person. I really hope we can become closer because you really seem like a sweet and fun friend.

@itzybitzyblink
Julian, you wonderful cutie. We really have gotten close so fast. You truely are someone super special andI hope you realize how much I care about you. Hope that your christmas will be lovely .​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you Jen <33 I just want to tell what an amazing person you are and I'm so glad to have met such a sweet person like you :pandalove:
I am glad to have met you too :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww compa, such a lovely surprise :nekolove: I'm truly happy we have been friends for such a long time and we can share so many good and bad things. I hope you can relax these days too. purple u 💜
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
We do have a lot of fun together and I care about you too Jen :nekolove: Hope you have a good time with your holidays as well, i'll say mine are... interesting :pandatea:
Interesting 👀
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awww compa, such a lovely surprise :nekolove: I'm truly happy we have been friends for such a long time and we can share so many good and bad things. I hope you can relax these days too. purple u 💜
:nekolove: best compa. it’s really amazing that we can share everything between each other. purple you too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We do have a lot of fun together and I care about you too Jen :nekolove: Hope you have a good time with your holidays as well, i'll say mine are... interesting :pandatea:
yeah having a good time now :nekolove: wow interesting holidays:nakypog:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread