Appreciation Some love for Niel (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Not many people talk about him on here and he's currently active!
If you were an angel when the whole group was active, please support him~
Those who didn't please check him out :pepeheart:


A reason he's my TeenTop bias.



@Angel​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I even made an idol thread for him. He's VERY talented and honestly kinda has the SM voice.


PLEASE check him out :pandalove:​
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Bro is so good lookigng and talented and funny. I don't really like the single's he's promoting but omfg if I get into teen top he'd also be my bias fr fr
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Bro is so good lookigng and talented and funny. I don't really like the single's he's promoting but omfg if I get into teen top he'd also be my bias fr fr
:ankha:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I personally LOVE A to Z.
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Bro is so good lookigng and talented and funny. I don't really like the single's he's promoting but omfg if I get into Teentop he'd also be my bias fr fr
Actually, when I was initially into TeenTop I liked Chunji and said he was my bias. But all I ever talked about was Niel. I was delusional and didn't accept that he was actually my bias. Me and my friend at the time would like argue (jokingly) about who's he was. So yeah I'm obsessed with Niel. XD
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Actually, when I was initially into TeenTop I liked Chunji and said he was my bias. But all I ever talked about was Niel. I was delusional and didn't accept that he was actually my bias. Me and my friend at the time would like argue (jokingly) about who's he was. So yeah I'm obsessed with Niel. XD
BRO THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I had the same thing with golcha, I biased donghyun but bae seungmin WAS RIGHT THEREEEEEE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jewel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread