Some musings (tattoo ideas) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So basically I want to get a compass tattoo but I have multiple ideas and I can’t decide so I’m going to make a thread and see if my mind gets clearer :lisalaugh:

basically I have 2 main ideas
77F606D8-C066-4B76-B5A4-C0DDE36934EB.jpeg
26D0C7B5-CD48-422F-8685-2B12C7C316C3.jpeg
They’re both real cute and colorful but the issue is it would be hard to get a similar tattoo without copying it.

DDB28204-E621-42D8-963D-EA4DE2BAE411.jpeg
Very cute. Would want a different bird and different flowers but the idea of having a root and bird with flowers is cute.

57A6D685-5BF9-4317-80E6-418B5B93698B.jpeg
I wouldn’t want the quote, and I’d want mountains to the north, a river to the west, desert to the south, and trees to the west but it’s a cute idea as well.

Thoughts?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I like the second one!!! It’s the most unique
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread