- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I have GFriend in my stan list now, aren't you proud of me:llama_sniffle:
where's riasama in ur stan list? :llama_sniffle:I have GFriend in my stan list now, aren't you proud of me![]()
aww finallyI have GFriend in my stan list now, aren't you proud of me![]()
I've been your number 1 stan after I discovered your youtube channelwhere's riasama in ur stan list? :llama_sniffle:
only the cool kidz are allowed to stan you and those are in Tyrellwhere's riasama in ur stan list? :llama_sniffle:
I've been your number 1 stan after I discovered your youtube channel![]()
only the cool kidz are allowed to stan you and those are in Tyrell
OMG YESSOnce ill recover from my wisdom teeth hurting my mouth I'll release flower
only the cool kidz are allowed to stan you and those are in Tyrell![]()
Once ill recover from my wisdom teeth hurting my mouth I'll release flower
y'all deranging my threadOMG YESS![]()
more like power of GG stans cuz Tyrell is even more useless than thosepower of TYRELL