Fanart Some new artist thread art I've made (Winwin + Jinyoung) (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Recently I really dumbed down my style because I have so many artist threads to manage so I tried to make my art really easy to make. So forgive me if this is basically just slapping text on pics LOL

WINWIN
WAYV COVER.png

1 (3).png


JINYOUNG

got7 jinyoung cover.png

Official Park Jinyoung Thread (1).png
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
this is su pretty!!! i love the jinyoung one but I'm biased :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread