News Some of the Produce X Trainees (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe I should check it out. I did quite like Produce 48 and the Unit, though i ended up not being uninterested in the outcome groups xd Maybe the journey is really the best part.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Maybe I should check it out. I did quite like Produce 48 and the Unit, though i ended up not being uninterested in the outcome groups xd Maybe the journey is really the best part.
I have to say damn hell yeah journey is the best part, i watched second season, and my interest went as soon as program ended rip T^T

bokai is a really nice guy tho, i hope he manages to enter the team this time ;-;
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'll probably only watch it cuz of MYTEEN/Victon :pepecry1:

And isn't YGK+ that model/acting agency under/with YG?
yep!! they can still send tho, but in previous times they were not favored
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
From what I heard from previous season(s) Starship trainees were always pretty good so I'm looking forward to them as well
Did they enter first 15o.o i took a look but only remember seeing victon members?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Did they enter first 15o.o i took a look but only remember seeing victon members?
Nah but like from last season the female trainees were really good I heard, idk if any were in S1 or S2 but if they are as good as from S3, who knows
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if the Banana culture one can speak Korean? Because as far as I know, they don't have a base in Korea!

I also doubt that he is that good somehow, because the company sent all of their good trainees on Idol Producer S1! At least I think so, since the ones on IP S2 aren't that great.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Is this all of them ? and we know Xue is going to debut as he is from bighit lets be honnest
13997
there is probably more but these are the only ones rumored atm o.o
I wonder if the Banana culture one can speak Korean? Because as far as I know, they don't have a base in Korea!

I also doubt that he is that good somehow, because the company sent all of their good trainees on Idol Producer S1! At least I think so, since the ones on IP S2 aren't that great.
who knows o.o but im pretty sure pledis one doesnt as well so-
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some trainees from the center position videos aren't here so I guess this is more suspected trainees?
Is this all of them ? and we know Xue is going to debut as he is from bighit lets be honnest
13997
For some companies there seems to be an allotted spot or at least favoritism and with Mnet and bighit being super buddy-buddy I wouldn't be surprised if he gets airtime at least
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Is this all of them ? and we know Xue is going to debut as he is from bighit lets be honnest
1552774704508.png
there is probably more but these are the only ones rumored atm o.o
i’m sorry don’t wanna sound mean, but guess he didn’t make the cut for TXT? o.o

i’ve definitely seen his photos floating around the internet before and i thought he was going to debut with them, guess it’s just that competitive
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i’m sorry don’t wanna sound mean, but guess he didn’t make the cut for TXT? o.o

i’ve definitely seen his photos floating around the internet before and i thought he was going to debut with them, guess it’s just that competitive
its natural, majority of these trainees are not ready to debut, thats why Rank A line up that is shared doesnt have any of these people

like Bokai is trainee for what? 3 months? its that little
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why is Woochan there? I thought he was supposed to debut in a CUBE new boy group with Guanlin in the second half of the year. He’s ridiculously talented for his age so I hope this isn’t true. I can’t imagine what would happen if he made it into final line-up. I don’t think CUBE would give him away for this long. :pepesad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why is Woochan there? I thought he was supposed to debut in a CUBE new boy group with Guanlin in the second half of the year. He’s ridiculously talented for his age so I hope this isn’t true. I can’t imagine what would happen if he made it into final line-up. I don’t think CUBE would give him away for this long. :pepesad:
Hm maybe they just want him to gain few fans?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread