some of yall are a little to attatched to your idols (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm saying yall as in kpop fans.

idk it gets me creeped out when some people think their faves actually love them... I get it, of course, they love their fans but they collectively love their fans. they don't know you, they don't actually love you, so get a grip man.

jungkook isn't actually gonna love you if you come up to him and tell him that you're an army whos been a fan of them for however many years.

I guess this could also spark a discussion of fans crossing their boundaries and treating their idols as though they're objects that fans paint their own personal fantasies over. I mean like to a certain extent its funny but some people really cross the line and make me feel uncomfortable so I can't imagine how the idols themselves feel. it's like some "fans" have their faves 18th birthday marked on their calendar so they can get excited for when they can sexualize them and not be held up accountable for it because "hey they are 18, it's not weird at all for me to sexualize them anymore!!"
:welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There a song called Coming to Age ceremony that's about turning 18 and now being able to be sexualized that a lot of ggs sing :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seriously though, when fans wait until someone turns 18 just so they can sexualize them is so dang creepy
same like, as an idol I would just rather debut after im 18 so I won't have to go through fans just waiting until im 18 and then expecting me to suddenly have a shit ton of sexual appeal on the day of my birthday.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
same like, as an idol I would just rather debut after im 18 so I won't have to go through fans just waiting until im 18 and then expecting me to suddenly have a shit ton of sexual appeal on the day of my birthday.
Yeah I don't blame you. I remember when Nancy from Momoland turned 18 and suddenly people were sexualizing her. It was so creepy and disgusting :pandaannoyed:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
OPPAR SARANGS ME NEOMU MEOMU NEOMU MUCHIE U FIBBING PABO :umjicry:
There a song called Coming to Age ceremony that's about turning 18 and now being able to be sexualized that a lot of ggs sing :wimwim:
yet another reason I'll never like JYP
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i fully agree with this one, i could never understand obsessive fans who feel entitled to an actual human being just because they support their group by buying their music and so on. especially those who feel somehow "betrayed" when an idol they stan is revealed to be in a relationship. i don't even know where to start when it comes to those who count the days until an idol turns 18 so that they can sexualise them, that's just disgusting.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think people tend to get obsessive and lose track of what's real.
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread