- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’m not talking people who don’t know about the differences between various phones, or know the latest memes and apps. I’m talking stuff like this:
Them: “I need to continue. There’s a button that says continue. There no other buttons on the screen. What should i do?”
Like idk if im just too young to get this, but it seems like it doesn’t need special knowledge. It’s just knowledge of cause and effect and knowledge of how to press a button. It's also why I don’t get old people who point out that younger people don’t know how to use a rotary phone. You mean to say a rotary phone is more intuitive than pressing the call icon, pressing the numbers needed, and pressing call? Yeah sorry, not buying that
Them: “I need to continue. There’s a button that says continue. There no other buttons on the screen. What should i do?”
Like idk if im just too young to get this, but it seems like it doesn’t need special knowledge. It’s just knowledge of cause and effect and knowledge of how to press a button. It's also why I don’t get old people who point out that younger people don’t know how to use a rotary phone. You mean to say a rotary phone is more intuitive than pressing the call icon, pressing the numbers needed, and pressing call? Yeah sorry, not buying that