Some people have real issues... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I went to Costco this morning to get a hotdog and coffee. The hot dog comes with a soda. I needed a lid for the soda but I didn't have room in my hands so I set the soda on a nearby table. I went and got the lid and turned around in time to watch someone walk up, take a drink out of my soda, put it down and then walk away. WTF!?!? :anyashock: I hate humans...
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
what in the world..... thats... 😭 ?!?!
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Another reasoning why I don’t trust when people watch over my belongings.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I went to Costco this morning to get a hotdog and coffee. The hot dog comes with a soda. I needed a lid for the soda but I didn't have room in my hands so I set the soda on a nearby table. I went and got the lid and turned around in time to watch someone walk up, take a drink out of my soda, put it down and then walk away. WTF!?!? :anyashock: I hate humans...
Dude why even lol Gross people!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread