Some workers are so nice (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was getting a meal I’ve never tried before and I asked how big the regular and large ones were. She struggled to explain it but went with saying she finds a regular perfect. I decided to go for a regular, and it was enough, but when giving them to us she said she would be willing to get me one on her if I was still hungry because she said she convinced me to get a regular. I wasn’t hungry by the end, but even if I was starving I wouldn’t take her up on her offer because that’s too much. But very kind of her to offer :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's nice,

I wouldn't know what to say myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Awh how sweet <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread