- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Sometimes while I'm on my computer, all of the windows would minimize at once when I move my mouse. And I never understood why, but it was annoying to have to maximize all of them one by one.
I now know why. Apparently I would accidentally press the "Show desktop" button. Which is barely a button on my laptop.
Like, look. I was supposed to know that was a button?
How was I supposed to know the end of the taskbar had a button? That I kept clicking by accident for years? It's a line. The worst button I've ever seen.
At least my days of struggling with my 10+ windows closing at once are over.

I now know why. Apparently I would accidentally press the "Show desktop" button. Which is barely a button on my laptop.
Like, look. I was supposed to know that was a button?
How was I supposed to know the end of the taskbar had a button? That I kept clicking by accident for years? It's a line. The worst button I've ever seen.
At least my days of struggling with my 10+ windows closing at once are over.