somebody hit this kid next to me (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
there's only 2 of us in class and apparently this was his chance to play his phone as loudly as possible
i don't want to hear your stupid TikTok crap everyday
that's one of the reasons I want it gone, so they won't be able to do that in class

Update:
our Spanish teacher already put all but 6 desks out in the hall (I wanted to puke walking by them bc some of the were flipped on top of each other) and there's now only one desk in between me and that kid. I hit the desk and gave him a look. who knew that's all it took lol
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosรฉ's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
there's only 2 of us in class and apparently this was his chance to play his phone as loudly as possible
i don't want to hear your stupid TikTok crap everyday
that's one of the reasons I want it gone, so they won't be able to do that in class

Update:
our Spanish teacher already put all but 6 desks out in the hall (I wanted to puke walking by them bc some of the were flipped on top of each other) and there's now only one desk in between me and that kid. I hit the desk and gave him a look. who knew that's all it took lol
Violence(even if only imaginary/imagined) isn't the answer.

But idk wat the answer is.

U do u, tho.

ETA:
PS if u only use it as a safety valve, thinking this-then I understand more/better LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Violence(even if only imaginary/imagined) isn't the answer.

But idk wat the answer is.

U do u, tho.

ETA:
PS if u only use it as a safety valve, thinking this-then I understand more/better LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hit the desk
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Aggressive behavior can work. But it can also backfire, even if you are stronger. Imagine that kid has an older sister/brother or older friends and tells them that you are bullying. And the next day you walk home from school they wait for you somewhere in an alley.

I'd ignore that kid and listen to my music with headphones instead.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Aggressive behavior can work. But it can also backfire, even if you are stronger. Imagine that kid has an older sister/brother or older friends and tells them that you are bullying. And the next day you walk home from school they wait for you somewhere in an alley.

I'd ignore that kid and listen to my music with headphones instead.
i didn't actually mean it :crycry:
it was an expression I use a lot-
anyways, I js hit the desk between us and gave him a look and it worked. we're not supposed to even have our phones or headphones out to begin with, it's a state law now. and you can get charges put on you if you get caught enough times.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread