somebody save me (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
school started back today and i'm in a nightmare
I have Spanish 3, algebra 2, English 3, and Chemistry today and tomorrow it's the same first two and then study hall, and psychology

there was not a single day over break where I wasn't sick, not even my birthday or Christmas.

it's been quite an interesting break

it's pouring outside and it's cold......AND YET NO SNOW
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, you're in the south where it doesn't snow much, after all lol you should move to Cincinnati - it's a winter wonderland! Or don't... wouldn't want you to get culture shocked like I did lol

I can def help you with Spanish!
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I mean, you're in the south where it doesn't snow much, after all lol you should move to Cincinnati - it's a winter wonderland! Or don't... wouldn't want you to get culture shocked like I did lol

I can def help you with Spanish!
the first two weeks are just review so i'll be good until then ^^
true, we don't even get real snow when it "snows", it's slush and sleet ;-;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread