Somebody stop me T_T (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Help I got bored so I decided to listen to a group that used to be on my ult list a couple years ago and I'm hooked again! Please help I can't have another ult again, I already have like 5. I just forgot how much I loved their music and hnnngh

:jisoosmh: Brb gonna go cry ffs I still love this group so much-
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Omg what do I do, I let the group infiltrate my signature. Hell is coming somebody take my computer from me I can't get into more groups again-

Anyways stream Rollin'
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: B1A4 has some bops
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
IKR! Ahhh



:maheart: I remembered why they used to be one of my top groups ahhh
They were the first group I started stanning back in 2011. I call them my boxed ults now because they’re not going to be releasing group stuff for a while, but I will always have a place for them in my heart if they ever do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread