- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm only saying your taste is excellentwhat’s that supposed to mean![]()
Occasionally
I'm only saying your taste is excellentwhat’s that supposed to mean![]()
occasionally ... reallyI'm only saying your taste is excellent
Occasionally![]()
Our preferences differ sometimesoccasionally ... really![]()
Catch Me is a bopOur preferences differ sometimes
*coughCatchMecough*
Now you see what I meantCatch Me is a bop![]()
said the one who likes IcyNow you see what I meant![]()
Icy > Anything by Cherry Bullet sosaid the one who likes Icy![]()
you really wanna go that route nowIcy > Anything by Cherry Bullet so![]()
I'll go any route that's necessaryyou really wanna go that route now![]()
even if it‘s a wrong oneI'll go any route that's necessary![]()