Someone being rude to their mother for concert tickets (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow. I understand your love towards an artist, but be grateful for a roof over your head and food provided you brat. Get a part-time job, pay for your own ticket. Disgusting.

also, tHeY ArE ThE oNlY oNeS WhO LoVe mE

BITCH THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST. And what a thing to say to your parents. Man, I'm triggered.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wow that tweet really blew up.
:hmm:​
ikr? :pepeslippy: But strangely no one can find the op (the op of the tweet above knows tho)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and emptycup

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That seems like someone who is used of getting expensive stuff from parents and doesn't understand that asking for 600 might be too much. For me, i have always had to safe up money for such things myself so can't relate.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I never even swear whilst in the same room as my mother, let alone directly at her!

And if any of my girls ever swore at their mother. Well... I would ensure that it would never happen again.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m surprised by how patient the parent is being. She even apologised. I’m just trying to imagine my mum in a situation like this. She would be so upset that we’re talking to her like that. Some kids really take their parents for granted. So disappointing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread