- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
....so watch how this pointless thread flops......
I have seen other pointless threads go page after page.... so maybe I'm proving something to myself.you wrote this thread with the intent of it flopping so is it really pointless
Maybe not because of me.....I mean... this forum is getting more active day by day!
I agree with @daeunraine . I made one of these pointless threads too the other day that reached 4 pages and you commented on it saying if you were to make the same thread it would flop. Thing is i'm not sure that you noticed but the first 2 pages of my thread were exclusively just 3 users posting, the reason we made it to 4 pages is because we were actually talking and interacting with each other and having a conversation. I ended my thread op with a question, the person who you modeled this thread after posted a music video of arguably the most popular group on the entire forum, that invites interaction. The thing is with your comment on my thread and the OP of this thread, nothing is inviting conversation. If all you're really going to talk about is how ur thread is going to flop, there's really not much anyone can say to that and you're just proving your own point. If you really want your threads and posts to do well then you need to post something that actually invites people to interact with you, not just telling people how much of a flop you are according to yourself...I have seen other pointless threads go page after page.... so maybe I'm proving something to myself.
I love you.I agree with @daeunraine . I made one of these pointless threads too the other day that reached 4 pages and you commented on it saying if you were to make the same thread it would flop. Thing is i'm not sure that you noticed but the first 2 pages of my thread were exclusively just 3 users posting, the reason we made it to 4 pages is because we were actually talking and interacting with each other and having a conversation. I ended my thread op with a question, the person who you modeled this thread after posted a music video of arguably the most popular group on the entire forum, that invites interaction. The thing is with your comment on my thread and the OP of this thread, nothing is inviting conversation. If all you're really going to talk about is how ur thread is going to flop, there's really not much anyone can say to that and you're just proving your own point. If you really want your threads and posts to do well then you need to post something that actually invites people to interact with you, not just telling people how much of a flop you are according to yourself...
Well, not bad.19 users and 2 guests watching, not bad.
moodit might flop but i'll post on it anyway so that i'm getting closer to another badge![]()