Someone explain GWSN to me (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright so... they came out of nowhere... got like 20 milion views on their debut MV and every one after that... and yet I have never seen a person that has talked or likes them? At least not for them to outright say it or post it in their sig or smn. So are they popular in Korea? Or what exactly? (I don't like them tbh just curious)​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
People liked Puzzle Moon but that's all I really know about them, they don't seem that popular
Same, I mean their MV views and sales say differently but at least internationally they seem quite low on fans
The one member with short hair went viral for a bit I think which is where the interest came from iirc
Yea that's the reason I know of em ahhahha but like if that's the only thing... they gonna fall off the horse soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Same, I mean their MV views and sales say differently but at least internationally they seem quite low on fans

Yea that's the reason I know of em ahhahha but like if that's the only thing... they gonna fall off the horse soon
While their MV views are definitely something, sales wise i'd say they are low tier since they're in the 5k-10k range for album sales and if they chart at all they don't have any significant charting at least that'd prove they have any digital power.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They are getting the hype but not the sales to put it simply especially thank to Miya. They hype was stronger with Puzzle moon though. They have a lot of potential and since they debuted not so long ago, they can still make it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ads my man. 20M views but like 32K likes which just doesn't make sense to me. They're still pretty nugu-ish I'd say, although Puzzle Moon got some buzz. But nothing too noteworthy.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread