Someone help me seriously *don't click unless u watch sweet home already* (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so hurt right now i mean like so hurt i just finish sweet home and it hurt so much
when I mean I'm sobbing I'm literally sobbing right now in front of my computer with sore eyes and still sobbing *like irl I'm literally doing that my eye's hurt right now*
sopiler this wonder-full man I was fully crushing one right now died
images.jpeg
download (1).jpeg

*sobbing just looking at his pic*
THEY CHANGE THE FING PLOT BUT THEY DID NOT CHANGE THT THIS MAN'S DIE IN THE SHOW T-T
OR THE BIBLE GUY *THAT HOW I STARTED SOBBING IN THIS SHOW ANYWAY*
THEN THE GIRL WHO WAS NICE TO HIM
THEN WHEEL CHAIRMAN
I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS *sobbing*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WAIT MAYBE HE NOT DEAD AND THEY PLAY WITH MY FEELING *but maybe he is and I'm in denial*
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no clue what show this is about or what you are even on about and I am loving it :maheart: maybe he will get revived, don't be sad...he'll come back as a ghost.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have no clue what show this is about or what you are even on about and I am loving it :maheart: maybe he will get revived, don't be sad...he'll come back as a ghost.
but I may have to wait a whole year before season 2 come


*me watch a cdrama now but remembering this*
Lee Do-Hyun [Sweet Home].jpeg


*also me trying to hold my tears after remembering *
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
but I may have to wait a whole year before season 2 come


*me watch a cdrama now but remembering this*
Lee Do-Hyun [Sweet Home].jpeg


*also me trying to hold my tears after remembering *
Oh I should watch this on my netflix account when I have time.... damn I got spoiled though LOL
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread