Someone help (nothing serious) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So I watched the MV for "Hanryang" and got curious about the dancing group the glasses guy *cough* . After reading through the comments I found out they were a boy group called Ateez. Then I wanted to check out their songs and well now I've been bopping to Wonderland for the past few hours. I think my personal favourites are Wave and Inception. Their other songs are pretty good too. I wanna get to know them more but don't know where to begin. I have a week off so If someone could help me with what to watch to learn about them, I would appreciate it :rjbow:
@Atiny
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
LET ME TAKE A BREATH. WHERE DO WE START????? OOOOOOOHHH MMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD.

pictures first or music first???????? let me shower you with Ateez sparkles. I´m sooo readdddyyyyyyyy

sisters where are you at? @Yili @birbdae @Wingfrost

do you want to be added on discord????

LIKE HELL I´M READY FOR THIS TASK :D
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
LET ME TAKE A BREATH. WHERE DO WE START????? OOOOOOOHHH MMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD.

pictures first or music first???????? let me shower you with Ateez sparkles. I´m sooo readdddyyyyyyyy

sisters where are you at? @Yili @birbdae @Wingfrost

do you want to be added on discord????

LIKE HELL I´M READY FOR THIS TASK :D
Okay let's all breathe first :jisoosmh: maybe introduction to the members first?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
So, there are 8 members.

Seonghwa is the mama of the group, but he is really usually just being bullied by everyone :D.
He has kind of this a bit feminine delicate beauty about him (and he is hella beautiful, I´m telling you seriously)
He is 22 (international age).
ATEEZ-ZERO-FEVER-Diary-Film-member-profile-SeongHwa.jpg
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

the leader is Hongjoong and he can do no wrong in everyone´s eyes. He is really talented.
He is the rapper and composer.
He is 22. (internationally) and he is @Yili s bias if I remember correctly so I let her get all swoon over him ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

the leader is Hongjoong and he can do no wrong in everyone´s eyes. He is really talented.
He is the rapper and composer.
He is 22. (internationally) and he is @Yili s bias if I remember correctly so I let her get all swoon over him ♥
Picture link is broken TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Clearly this is going to be a productive week. I am excited :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

This is Yunho. Yunho is 21 (internationally) and he is something of a bias wrecker of my bias wrecker or whatever youth calls it these days.
Yunho is the main dancer (though they should all be called main dancers). Yunho is known to spill all the tea :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Clearly this is going to be a productive week. I am excited :dab:
they got too much Gen Z sense of humor so I find them hilarious

i hope you like them, they are loud but your bias is baekhyun and so is mine so we know how it is :sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
sorry I was peeling potatoes :D (nono, stop that uncool picture playing in your head of a housewife)

1609088322559.jpeg

Yeosang is someone who has always come to me as someone supercute, a bit shy and gentle.
Yeosang is 21 (internationally) and he is the vocalist, dancer, visual.
He is really pretty (but so is everyone in this group so it depends on your taste).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

San whose vocals are higher than my grades had ever been (thank you, Mark Lee for the cheesiest line), is an amazing dancer and most people simply consider him "the dancer of the group" despite his official position is different (which simply doesn´t matter at that point.
San catches everyone´s attention at first because he is really energetic! (wait for the dance practice videos I´m about to send you) and he has really interesting face.
San is probably the most popular member among fandom. Again, he is a really, really, really good dancer!
San is 21 and does taekwondo! He has a black belt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

This is Mingi. He is easily noticed for his visuals, full lips and mouth always a bit open. He is quite funny as well, intentionally or not :D.
He is a dancer and rapper. He is 21.
Mingi and Yunho have been best friends since high school.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I will come back here tomorrow after work and begin my research on Ateez :queen:
Last day before a week long break Woohoo!
Thank you to everyone helping me out :saranghae:
Special shoutout to @yellowcoat and @Yili :nekolove::nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I will come back here tomorrow after work and begin my research on Ateez :queen:
Last day before a week long break Woohoo!
Thank you to everyone helping me out :saranghae:
Special shoutout to @yellowcoat and @Yili :nekolove::nekolove:
I´ll shower you with members and then we can share some dance practice videos tomorrow and favourite songs ♥.
There is so much to discuss. Like why does San wear that tragic hairstyle :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread