Get your cheap tickets or u ded :sanapray:
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 21 August 2019 #1 Get your cheap tickets or u ded Reactions: gongchan, SaviorITZY and potato
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 August 2019 #2 Looks cool but I dont live in Germany 😩 Reactions: gongchan and Sana
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 21 August 2019 #3 SaviorTXT said: Looks cool but I dont live in Germany 😩 Click to expand... Haha Reactions: gongchan and SaviorITZY
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 21 August 2019 #4 If I could only fly over. I would honestly just go for the street food lmao Reactions: Sana