- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
I'm not gonna say who it is 👀 but please stream this masterpiece so lord Felix and Han will forgive us 
Now sounds like the perfect time!I actually haven't even heard it yet. I never found the time so even though it's been so long I still have no idea what this song sounds like.
Fine. brb, and I'll let you know if I like or not. :llama_lovely:Now sounds like the perfect time!
Am I being cancelled for talking about boys? :hmm:
OH WOW. I REGRET LOSING INTEREST IN STRAY KIDS BECAUSE THIS SONG IS REALLY CATCHY. I like it a lot. The MV is really nice too and they all look really good.Now sounds like the perfect time!
The whole album is really good! They promoted with Victory Song too and it fits perfectly with Miroh!OH WOW. I REGRET LOSING INTEREST IN STRAY KIDS BECAUSE THIS SONG IS REALLY CATCHY. I like it a lot. The MV is really nice too and they all look really good.
I'll check out the album later then!~The whole album is really good! They promoted with Victory Song too and it fits perfectly with Miroh!
YupWow I'm really the only one who doesn't like it... Smh![]()