Someone please edit my signature (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
@SHINee is being a meanie and won't do it.

Someone please help a brother out. I'll give you a free Zico card in return.

Please write this nice and big on each sheet of paper..

Victoria: We Love

Amber: DrewB

Krystal: Our

Sulli: Biggest

Luna: Fan
me being mean?
hold on now


i am the sweetest person you have ever met on a forum, i troll you back in the kindest most cutest most adorable way
:lovelycooky: :jenniesmug: :wimwim: :ilovebread:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
f(x) Sig for Drew.jpg


I mean, I'm no graphics master but what about this?
:dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What the hell?? How did you do that so fast and easy? I'm thinking it would be a whole project lol.

That is perfect. Thank you.
No worries. I just used Paint 3D and added the text.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lmao. I'm stuck in the 90s. Don't even know how to use a simple paint program on a pc.
Thankfully you only asked for text. Anything else then I probably wouldn't be able to do it myself. I don't have photoshop or anything great like that.

But if a graphics master offers you a better version than what I did for you, by all means, use theirs instead. I won't be offended.
:lisalaugh::saranghae:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Now I can't figure out how to add it as my signature. There's no URL to copy and paste.
Oh, right. I'll upload it to my Pinterest page and send you the link. Then you can use the URL or just drag and drop the image.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Mr_Boogie

Click on the image below (so it's surrounded by a black screen), then drag and drop it into the URL on the sig. Try that, it works for me.

f(x) Sig for Drew.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
lookin' good !! :sakUwu: i might have to commission someone here so that i look more festive too :wonugl:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread