18+ Someone please join me (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In an hour or so, Im planning on watching a highly depressing movie and I don't watch to watch it alone. Its going to be The Crucible, its a 2 hour ish long movie about a school in South Korea for students with hearing impairments where the students are physically and sexually abused. Im also putting this under 18+ because it deals with dark topics, such as rape and suicide, so if those topics are not something you think you can handle, then I would not recommend it. I just want someone else to join me so I wont be alone. :hmm:

If you want to join, let me know and Ill tag you when I add the rabbit link.


HOP IN! Join me in @LetsRabbit | Rabbit
 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Aw hun I would ;-; but I'm not in a great place right now to watch something that isn't fluffy and light, I'm sorry D:
I just don't think I can handle something on those topics at the moment >< I hope you understand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw hun I would ;-; but I'm not in a great place right now to watch something that isn't fluffy and light, I'm sorry D:
I just don't think I can handle something on those topics at the moment >< I hope you understand
I totally understand, your happiness comes first. I hope you feel better. :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I'VE SEEN IT TWO TIMES ALREADY
its such a good, yet really sad and depressing movie :pepecry1:
I'd join but I have to study for 2 exams :pepecry2:
Just fail them and become a hobo :pepecry1:

Won't be able to join but is it that movie with Gong Yoo?
Who that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread