Someone please make these group badges (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could have sworn there were Sonamoo badges smh, my memory's getting bad :nekosweat:
If someone helps me out I'll consider making Sonamoo
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who do I need to ask to help you?
Tbh the hardest part for me would be getting the members straight, I don't know them and I know for a fact I wouldn't be able tell them apart even by the end. So basically I need someone to make sure I'm getting the members right preferably someone who wont laugh at me :nekosweat:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Tbh the hardest part for me would be getting the members straight, I don't know them and I know for a fact I wouldn't be able tell them apart even by the end. So basically I need someone to make sure I'm getting the members right preferably someone who wont laugh at me :nekosweat:
Well what about doing Crayon Pop first. Theres only 5 members and it would be quicker.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well what about doing Crayon Pop first. Theres only 5 members and it would be quicker.
That's true but I do have a soft spot for Sonamoo, they're my favorite out of those 3 by far
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe this would help?

My issue is I have faceblindness so I won't be able to tell them apart with photos other than those ones if they aren't labeled.
It should be fine, I'd just need someone to be able to confirm I lbeled the members correctly.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
My issue is I have faceblindness so I won't be able to tell them apart with photos other than those ones if they aren't labeled.
It should be fine, I'd just need someone to be able to confirm I lbeled the members correctly.
I'm sure I or several others could help you with that.

I see you're a B.A.P. stan. Please do this for their sister group. I love Sonamoo!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure I or several others could help you with that.

I see you're a B.A.P. stan. Please do this for their sister group. I love Sonamoo!
That's partly where my liking for them comes from :maheart:
I'll do Sonamoo
Hopefully you'll find some people who want to do the other two also
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sweet! How much will it cost me? 5 dallas?
Lol I don't have an issue doing it, I like Sonamoo too and they deserve badges
I wouldn't complain about a Ten appreciation thread though :wimwim:
Jk
Maybe
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's ok drew. we will slowly get all them groups here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread