Sensitive Someone shot my cat in the face (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
It has been two hours and I'm still furious.
Tonight I went out to feed my outdoor kitties.
I saw blood on our deck and immediately checked my biggest boy who tends to get in fights.
Instead of cat fight wounds, what I ended up finding was a perfectly round hole, below and behind his eye.
Someone shot him in the face with a BB gun.

I absolutely cannot stand humans who harm animals.
:pepenani::pepenani::pepenani::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Poor baby, people can be awful why hurt an innocent creature?
We used to have some neighbors that disliked our biggest dog, they’d let their kids throw rocks at him and spit on his face. I’ll never understand it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Poor baby, people can be awful why hurt an innocent creature?
We used to have some neighbors that disliked our biggest dog, they’d let their kids throw rocks at him and spit on his face. I’ll never understand it.
I have animals because I'm not big on people, and my big dude is just the sweetest cat, idk why ANYONE would dare. Hopefully he recovers just fine. I'll have to keep him inside and keep an eye on him.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Wingfrost

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
wtf which human in their right mind would do that to an innocent cat :naeunshock:
Idk, my guess is likely one of the neighbour kids did it or one of my more evil neighbours. I literally went through every other possible explanation for that kind of wound in my head and a bb is the only thing that causes a perfectly round hole. He's been with me since the day he was born, his mom is one of our other cats, and he's so chill he often just gets the crud beat out of him because he doesn't fight back. It's just pure evil to do that to an animal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread