Someone should takeover the Bol4 idol thread (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
OP hasn't been on since October and the thread is missing a lot of stuff
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm maybe I’ll do it? I have CLC’s to update and stuff but after I’m done with that, if no one else has taken it over I honestly wouldn’t mind, since I like Bol4.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Hmm maybe I’ll do it? I have CLC’s to update and stuff but after I’m done with that, if no one else has taken it over I honestly wouldn’t mind, since I like Bol4.
Wouldn't take much to update Bol4, their comebacks are about 50% of their group activity :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread