- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
everything monster high puts out is flawless (preboot ofc >:( )oh my godi listened to this song religiously it's such a banger
mine is abbey! i used to have so many of her dollseverything monster high puts out is flawless (preboot ofc >:( )
Who’s your favorite monster high character? Cleo is mine!!!
I’m so mad at myself for getting rid of all my monster high stuff :( I have to rebuild my collection again nowmine is abbey! i used to have so many of her dolls
RIGHTI’m so mad at myself for getting rid of all my monster high stuff :( I have to rebuild my collection again now
abbey’s introduction episode is one of my FAVORITE out of the seriesshe and frankie were the best together