- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Here’s the culprit. How unacceptable
height!!!I’m still grumpy that I missed this, stupid bladder
But I wonder what sparked his foot fetish![]()
Me neither, the germssssI'll never understand the foot fetish crowd.![]()
Are u guys visiting again?I’m still grumpy that I missed this, stupid bladder![]()
YesAre u guys visiting again?![]()
Well, Ahsoka seems to be just fine with itYesI have kidnapped her
I hope you've been practicing the knots I thought you. I don't want to hear complaints if she escapes back to the US.YesI have kidnapped her
stockholm syndrome? lol![]()
yayy!!
Well, Ahsoka seems to be just fine with it![]()
I’m definitely okay with it![]()
yayy!!
Well, Ahsoka seems to be just fine with it![]()
It must be wonderfulI’m definitely okay with it![]()