Appreciation something hard for me to put into words.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..the kind of piece of art that fills the cracks in my heart with a bittersweet & melancholic warmth...

How are you?
Did the dream you had back then come true? (I miss you)
On nights when my tears make the stars blur together
I miss you, I miss you baby

If I had chased after you then
Would you still be here with me now?

Are you happy?
Did you come across some amazing things? (I miss you)
On nights when the wind rustles my heart
I miss you, I miss you baby

If I had opened up my heart and said that I liked you then
Would I have gotten to smile beside you?


the simplicity that conveys my emotions, the purity of wishing you happiness despite my own sadness, the lost yesterday and the somehow hopeful tomorrow... isn't it just like magic? </3

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread